The Oxford Real Farming Conference (ORFC) has developed over the last eleven years to become the unofficial gathering of the real food and farming movement in the UK. Working with partners, the conference brings together farmers, growers, activists, policy-makers, researchers and all those who support agroecology, including organic and regenerative agriculture and indigenous systems.
Meeting annually in January, with regional events throughout the year, ORFC is a space for people to share their stories, learn from each other and strengthen alliances for a thriving future for real farming in the UK. Its radical and inclusive programme is suggested and run by its participants.
In January 2021, the conference will be held online, due to COVID. This presents the possibility for organic farmers across Europe to get involved!
The conference is affordable and inclusive. It’s over 7 days, with 150 hours of talks, workshops, music and spaces to meet others. Anyone who can’t afford a ticket can apply for a bursary place, linked below.
- Dates: September 7 to 13, 2020 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Place: Online, details to follow after registration
- ranging from 20 to 50 pounds per ticket: Anyone who cannot afford to buy a ticket at the full price is welcome to apply for a bursary place here.
- delegates outside Western Europe, Canada, the US, New Zealand and Australia do NOT have to pay for tickets
- Registration: Follow the link below.